[G4] Digital audio video player

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:18:20 PDT 2008

Anything that shows up as a "mass storage device" should work fine with
Macs; they just show up on your desktop as an external hard drive.  I've
used my Archos Jukebox and Wolverine ESP5000 with my Mac with no problems,
but those are both hard-drive-based players and are much bigger and heavier
than I think your Philips GoGear is.  That shouldn't make any difference in
how they work with a Mac, though.  I'm pretty sure some of my friends are
using Sandisk Sansa players with their Macs.

--
Rich