[G4] SCSI external drive

Tony Sheeley t_sheeley at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:19:46 PDT 2008

Not without scsi.  If your machine doesn't have it already, you'll have to add a card. ( I don't know the Quicksilver)

I've seen a few going cheap on ebay.  I picked one up for 99p, but probably got lucky. :-)> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:35:27 -0500> From: thekirkline1941 at verizon.net> To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> Subject: [G4] SCSI external drive> > I just junked my old Starmax 3000 (wife's school had a recycling program). I had a fairly new Western Digital 40 gig hard drive with little on it. It, the Starmax, was also upgraded to a G3. I removed the hard drive because 1. I am cheap and 2. I don't really trust people when they say they will remove the data themselves. However, after I had dismantled the drive and sent the whole works, including monitor, printer, and scanner, to the disposal place, I realized I still had the LaCie SCSI external drive. Question, is there anyway I can connect it to my G4 (Quicksilver 2002) to determine if there is any data I may want to save? Thanks.> > Jim Scarborough Kirk> _______________________________________________> G4 mailing list> G4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/mailman/listinfo/g4