[G4] G4 Quicksilver problems

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 10:20:49 PDT 2008

Hi,
I have a quicksilver mac with SCSI, and after I first got it (over 6
years ago), it was acting up.

Part of the cure was to reset it. You had to open the case and there was
a small button on the motherboard (anyone who knows the correct
terminology -please jump in).

You need to unplug all the external devices and turn off the power and
then press that button to reset thing.

Plug in just the keyboard and mouse and reboot.

Just a shot. No guarantees.

Good luck, and so long for now, TOM