[G4] Question about upgrading a 933 quicksilver

lunatikdesigns lunatikdesigns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:17:17 PST 2008

I¹ve got an old Quicksilver 933mhz that I love but it¹s just getting a bit
too slow to keep up with everything I¹m doing on it.  Was trying to decide
whether I want to move up a bit (can¹t afford a G5 so don¹t go there <g>)
and try a speedier version ­ maybe a MDD that¹s dual, 1.25 mgz or something
like that.  Then I got to wondering if I can just replace parts on this one
and upgrade it?  Never tried that on a mac ­ I¹ve only returned to the mac
after about 6 years of windoz horror <g>

Can anyone give me an idea of how easy it would be to replace processor and
whatever else would be needed?  Thanks

Cyndi