[G4] Question about upgrading a 933 quicksilver

lunatikdesigns lunatikdesigns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:50:00 PST 2008

Oh really? So you have a 933 too?  Seems to be a really stable one ­ don¹t
know if they are all that good.  I only have 1 mb at the moment ­ was
thinking about maxing it.  I think that $$ the almighty dollar is going to
be the deciding factor on this all ­ which is the most economical for me and
still gives me more Œpower¹.  I run dreamweaver and photoshop and it just
doesn¹t seem to have enough oomph to run them and my mail program and
browser ­ it drags a bit.

Cyndi