[G4] G4 correction

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:39:18 PST 2008

Did you say that it only does this when you have some USB device plugged in?
I deleted the original message because I didn't think I had any idea what
was wrong.  If it only happens with that USB device plugged in, then I think
your logic board is probably okay.  What if you unplug everything else
except that one device (and your mouse and keyboard)?  Do you have any
non-essential PCI cards that you can take out to see if that changes the
behavior?  Try taking out all but one RAM card, then try moving that RAM to
other slots and see if that helps.  That should help you find out if you
have a bad card or a bad slot.

--
Rich