[G4] Re: Leopard troubleshooting

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:28:05 PDT 2008

Robert, after you open the console log file there should be an ICON in
the menu bar called "Show Log List" and if you click on that ICON the
name will change to "Hide Log List" and will also show you all of the
log files.

You will be surprised with the information that is available, it is in
a way overwhelming.

Harry