[G4] firmware: update needed?

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Mar 12 21:16:34 PDT 2008

I see another reply from Eric, maybe Tiger wasn't universal, or maybe
you're starting with the wrong disc. In ANY case it works better if
you put the disc in while you are booted up, and start the install and
let it reboot itself. There should be some info you could get to solve
this or give it up just by inspecting the contents and docs on the
disc without booting from it, or before you double click the install
icon.
jim