[G4] New Video Card, Processor, both, neither?

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:48:57 PDT 2008

Greetings Steve ( + )!( + )

I've got a Power Mac G4 (AGP graphics) which started life as a 350 Mhz
and when I added the following processor I was truly amazed. You might
want to think about this type of up-grade.

PowerLogix PowerForce7455 G4/1.2GHz w/2MB L3 Cache for PowerMac G4 AGP
Graphics/Sawtooth Gig E

Sub-Total: 			$167.50
Tax: 				$0.00
Shipping: 			$7.95