[G4] two 500 gb drives

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 12:10:17 PDT 2008

I don't have anything latter than a GE tower, but you just need drive trays for the front two drive positions. They are really more or less just a flat sheet of steel that you screw to the bottom of  the drive, then slide in and secure with a screw same as the main dual ata one. look on eBay, they should be cheap.

I have one machine with three SCSI drives mounted that way. I also have one with two 18Gb SCSI drives forward mounted and a 120Gb on the internal ATA. The SCSI are RAID 0 striped and are the fast boot volume, the 120Gb stores files :-)