[G4] replying to posts

aperry at eznet.net aperry at eznet.net
Fri May 9 16:23:55 PDT 2008

Thanks, BG. I'll check out my options regarding text, but which address do
I click
on for my reply? Message ID, Macintoshguy, BG's email address,etc. How do
I respond
to the person who answered my post? Do I copy and paste as I did here? How
do the
posts and replies magically end up together and color coded with headings
that say:
Aggie wrote:  BG wrote:
I'm embarrassed to even ask the question.

Depending on your email client you may need to look at default settings.

Some clients default to RTF (Rich Text Format), which makes the
message larger, try switching to plain text.

BG