[G4] Bus speed limits

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:07:30 PDT 2008

Greeting ( + )!( + )

Which means, in other words, if you are going to change the jumpers on
the processor module then you may as well change the jumpers on the
current module and achieve a higher speed.

For information regarding G4 Sawtooth Overclocking see;

http://power-mac-g4.com/g4clockup.html

This page has all of the information for changing the jumpers and the
450 MHz processor should take overclocking to a speed of about 500 MHz
without destroying itself.

Best regards,

Harry