[G4] Hard Drive questions...

Rich Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Mon May 26 20:02:34 PDT 2008

Hi Rick,

I agree with Eric, SATA is the way to go. I think the drives are cheaper and
the performance better. There are two web sites that you might want to
explore -- Tigerdirect.com  and  Newegg.com .

Both sites are excellent and their delivery times are unbelievable. But you
can explore the two sites for SATA drives and controllers. I have a QS 2001
and I installed a SATA card and drives without much difficulty  -- hell man
-- we are working with Macs!!!!

But SATA is the way !!

PS: There was a great deal of correspondence on this issue about 9 months,
perhaps a year ago. Check the archives.

Rich