[G4] airport

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Thu May 29 07:08:15 PDT 2008

Fabio:

All  you need to get if you do not already have it is an Airport Card
for the Quicksilver.  I hope someone else can tell you exactly which
card you should look for in the used market.  I do not see one at the
Apple Store on-line.  You do not need a base station or Airport
Express or Extreme unless you also decide to go wireless to the
internet.

On your MacBook Pro, in Finder Help, type "Airport."  Then you will
see the details you need to know, plus more.  You want to create a
"computer-to-computer network."  It may be best to do this part on the
new machine.  I recommend you choose the "128-bit WEP" for security.
On the Quicksilver, you want "Joining an AirPort network."

Al Poulin