[G4] memory question

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:23:24 PST 2008

No, I haven't, but only because I'm lazy; I don't feel like shutting
my FW800 down, disconnecting all the cables, putting the QS2002 in
it's place and hooking it up, booting it, shutting it down,
disconnecting it, and putting the FW800 back in place.  :-)

I know it's got 1.5Gb in it, and it's got 3 identical DIMMs in it, so
it's a fairly safe bet that they're 3 512Mb DIMMs.

--
Rich

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Mel <mllwrm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Have you clicked on the Apple logo at the left on the menu line and then
> clicked on "About this Mac?  That should tell you how much memory you have.
>
> Then click on "more info •••"
>
> Then click on "memory which is under "Hardware" which is under "Contents."
>
> That should tell you where and what kind of memory you have.
>
> Mel

Rich