[G4] memory question

Mel mllwrm at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 15:55:59 PST 2008

Have you clicked on the Apple logo at the left on the menu line and then clicked on "About this Mac?  That should tell you how much memory you have.

Then click on "more info •••"

Then click on "memory which is under "Hardware" which is under "Contents."

That should tell you where and what kind of memory you have.

Mel