[G4] memory question

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:33:57 PST 2008

I'd forgotten about this.  I don't have my QS2002 hooked up right now,
but I looked inside, and all three DIMMs look identical, with all the
same numbers on their labels, so I'm guessing I've got 3 512MB DIMMs
in there and I just mis-remembered.  They're SimpleTech, for what
that's worth, but I couldn't tell which numbers were the model
numbers, so I didn't write them down.

--
Rich