[G4] Replacement Fans for G4 MDD?

John Smutko smutt235 at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 08:05:17 PST 2008

Sorry Dude.  There's a reason that particular model was and is
lovingly referred to as The Windtunnel.  Apple had a Power Supply
replacement program for it years ago, you might be able to track one
of the quieter ones down but otherwise I'd recommend sticking the
beast behind a closet door somewhere and running a long ethernet cable
to the APX...