[G4] OS 9 on os 10.4.11

kanegrfx at earthlink.net kanegrfx at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 16:33:55 PST 2008

my question is this when I try to start os 9.1 on my G4 running os 10.4.11 the start up window appears for only about 5 seconds and then
disappears, without launching os 9.1, I have downloaded up grades for 9.2 but cant seem to do that. I have a quadra 500 gig external
hard drive connected by firewire if that helps. I have adobe software that I was running on a b&W G3 that I would like to use. I dont know
what type of G4 I have yikes? sawtooth? the ser# is xbo422gdj3b and on the back of the computer states model # M5183 also I have
the original software cd for the B&W G3 plus plus the cd for 9.1 any suggestions would be helpful, thanks Tom