[G4] printer problem

charles whited charlesr_whited at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 14:37:54 PDT 2008

Hey to all in mac world. I have a g4 apg with 80 gig hd, 2 gig of mem, powermac 400 mghrz. My printer only wants to print from textedit, some times from preview and pdf and never straight from a web page????? It will @ 2 in of type or image,( same every time) then printer says it has a paper jam. there is no jam it just doesnt know what to say/ If i copy and paste what i want print to textedit, it prints no prob!  the printer is a hp 7350.I reinstalled drivers and deleted and added the printer.  can any one help?