[G4] G4 to LCD monitor

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 13:18:37 PDT 2008

DVI connections do look better than VGA connections, but VGA shouldn't
look "lousy".  My guess is that you have your desktop set to a
resolution that's different from the monitor's native resolution.
What model is the monitor?  We can look up the native resolution and
then you can try setting your desktop to that resolution.

--
Rich