[G4] Used Mac market and rumored new Mac pricing

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 15:44:53 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Rumor here in San Jose has it that the bottom price MacBook will be
$799.00 but we'll know next Tuesday.
I talked to one of the guy at the Apple store in my local Mall last
week and he told me that he has been trying to sell his Pro because he
wants to get one of the new ones. I asked and he told me that Apple
employees get a 25% discount.

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø