[G4] adobe software

Luke Rademacher lz4broc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 00:43:13 PDT 2008

Technically yes, Legally no.

That license for your old software was probably for One time use sort
of deal like most Software Licenses are for.

Now, To be honest I don't think Adobe or other Piracy Police are
going to do much to you if you do reinstall your old adobe creative
software on your other Mac.

Peace,

Luke Rademacher
Liquid Zone Graphics
Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3GB RAM, 80GB HD, Combo DVD/CDRW,
Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5, ext NewerTech miniStack w/ 320GB HD.
MDD Dual 1.25Ghz G4, 2GB RAM, 250GB/120GB/80GB HD's, 16x DL DVD±R/RW
Superdrive, Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.11, Classic Mac OS 9.2.2.
External 1TB HD FireWire 400
Intel Celeron 2GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, Ubuntu Linux 8.04
5.5th gen 80GB Enhanced Video iPod
Canon CanoScan 8400F
Canon Pixma iP4500