[G4] adobe software

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Fri Oct 17 05:04:48 PDT 2008

My license agreement for Photoshop 7 (and adobe licenses in general )
allow a legal user to install a second copy on a secondary computer
(laptop) for his exclusive use, provided the primary and secondary
computers are not running the software at the same time.  I can find
nothing legal that precludes me from removing the software from an
old computer and installing it on a newer machine.  If it works (and
you don't have multiple copies on multiple machines) go ahead.

Dan