[G4] memory question

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:19:15 PDT 2008

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Jim, I could be wrong but when I check with the application
"MacTracker" http://www.mactracker.ca/ for a Quicksilver G4 2002 it
says;
Type of RAM Slots: 3 - PC-133 3.3v unbuffered, 8-byte, non-parity 168-
pin SDRAM.
Checking with various vendors that supply 168-pin SDRAM I can only
find 128Mb, 256Mb and 512Mb versions of this module. Perhaps there are
1Mb versions however I don't think that they will work in your
Quicksilver.

Best regards,

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø