[G4] Best utility software.

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 02:29:14 PDT 2009

On Apr 9, 2009, at 5:12 PM, Robert Walker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking at installing new spamware/virus/utility software on my
> APG G4.
> I am looking for suggestions as to what is the best choice would be.

My question is - WHY?

Unless you intend to run Windows on your Mac, you don't really need
such software. Have you ever heard of anyone having a virus on a Mac?
I have been using Macs for over 16 years and have never had the
problem at all.

My PC laptop did, however, and it took two tries to get rid of the
darned thing that came to me from another PC user as an attachment to
an email. I put the PC laptop in the closet and haven't turned it on
since then except to print out mailing labels for the family Christmas
letters.