[G4] Sawtooth cycles on-off

Harry A Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:18:54 PDT 2009

WOW I've never heard a CPU, what does it sound like.
Mine doesn't make a sound. I think that you must mean
1) A Fan
2) Hard Disk Drive
3) Power supply

If you CPU has a cooling fan then perhaps it is being controlled by
the temperature of the CPU.
Tell us what it sound like. There is a small application that will
tell you the temp. of the CPU however I've forgotten what it is
called. Perhaps someone in this group remembers the name and will post.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø