[G4] Sawtooth won't boot in SUM or OF

Harry A Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:50:50 PDT 2009

You might also want to throw in a "PRAM" reset.
Like Dan instructed below, Shut down the computer.  Start it up again
and immediately after the chime, press and hold the Option, Command,
letter "P" and letter "R" keys simultaneously. P & R  for PRAM.

However this time keep holding these four (4) down until you hear the
stat-up chime at least four (4) time then release them.

Your platform then should start up normally.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose,
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø