[G4] Sawtooth won't boot in SUM or OF

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Wed Apr 15 19:24:06 PDT 2009

Good point, Harry, but the P-RAM or Parameter Ram reset key pattern
is - Option, Command, letter "P" and letter "R" on startup.  Hold
those four keys until the chime sounds at least three (3) more times
then release them and allow the machine to continue booting.
Allowing the repeating the chime is supposed to insure that the P-
Ram is restored to a pristine state.

Dan