[G4] Sawtooth won't boot in SUM or OF

Phil Crowe cawcawster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:42:10 PDT 2009

If your freezes occur almost immediately upon trying to use finder, have you
tried starting up in Œsafe mode¹ (like extensions off in OS9 ) to see if the
problem still occurs. If you were using a 3rd party KB & M, I would suspect
the driver¹s file is corrupted. Do you have access to TechToolPro or one of
the other 3rd party utilities to check the status of your files & also the
HD?