[G4] G4 Mac

Skygram skygram at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:02:04 PDT 2009

Pedro,

I have an identical G4 and virtually any monitor will work with it.
Depending on your budget I would buy the biggest monitor you can find.
Currently I have a NEC 22 inch hooked up with a second 17 inch Apple Cinema
Display. I am using the original Ati Rage card with only 16MB of onboard
graphics memory.

I really like all the real estate.

However I would encourage you to look at Viewsonic monitors for their lower
prices and  reliability. NEC are good along with Dell too. But stay away
from the cheapest of the cheap. You always get what you pay for.

Bill