[G4] Home Theatre & Sound System

OBrien bco at hiwaay.net
Wed Apr 22 18:51:53 PDT 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:54:54 -0500, Rich Northouse wrote:
> I am interested in setting up some sort of computerized home
> theatre and sound system. I would like to be able to interface my
> Mac to my existing sound system and video equipment.  Windows has
> such a system built into their Vista OS........

I've never used video with my Macs, but I do use my G5 (G4 Quicksilver previously, and G4 Sawtooth previous to that) as the source for all my music, using iTunes and my Macs CD/DVD drive. I simply have my regular stereo amp connected to my Mac via the Mac's sound out jack. That's all there is to it.

O'Brien