[G4] What Have I Done To Deserve This

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:07:04 PST 2009

Greetings Umar ( + )!( + )

You should run "Applejack" at least three (3) times.
After starting in "Single User" mode enter
appjack AUTO restart,
However when the platform starts to reboot hold down the cmd+s keys
and boot back into "Single User" then run "Applejack" this way at
least three (3) time.
The reason is that the first pass will clean up problems, the second
pass will cleanup problems that the first pass uncovered and hopefully
the third pass will cleanup any and all of the remaining problems.

Cheers

- Harry -
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø