[G4] What Have I Done To Deserve This

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 12:16:31 PST 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I recommend that you always keep some "Memorex AIR DUSTER" or some
"CENTURY  Duster" air in a can and blow out the inside of your
platform every 6 months. If you don't get it done every 6 months the
do it every year.

Blow out the entire insides, the Power supply - from the front and
back, the Mother Board, in other words hit it from every angle and
then some.

I believe that is why my 10 year old G4 is still running on the
original PS with four (4) internal drives and all expansion slots full.

If you need a new/reconditioned Mac G4 Power Supply go to Mac Pro
OnLine at:

http://www.macproonline.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/SFV/32645/vpid/5636641/vpcsid/0/rid/129150

Cheers
  - Harry -