[G4] What Have I Done To Deserve This

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 12:27:23 PST 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Jo that's very interesting, because I used to work in manufacturing
and all mother boards after going through the "Wave-Soldering" would
then go through a "Water-bath" where all of the installed parts got wet.

I have been using compress air and caned compressed air on computers
for more then 35 years. My first computer was the Titan I ICBM Ground
Guidance computer, and I have never had any failures that could be
trace back to condensation from compressed air.

However I strongly recommend using compress canned air, as there isn't
any moisture in the can air, your storage after using the canned air
must have been a location that had a high relative humidity.

Cheers
  - Harry -
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø