[G4] What Have I Done To Deserve This

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Mon Feb 16 19:22:43 PST 2009

Back in-front over the computer now, No It Is Not Fixed;
Well I must say I'm stuck with this one, don't worry about the cable
select  Master/Slave relationship that is not the issue. That is fine.
I tried the RAM memory cards they didn't seem to be dysfunctional,
taking them out  one by one.The problem did not cease.
Also using Disk Warrior located a few issues the printer's print
option is unrepairable.

So while I get a Mac-Vac for the dust, what about backing up and
totally reformatting my Mac, But I might just buy another

thanks everyone for your advice