[G4] Why dies ut taje si kibg ti UNsubscribe to this list?

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:46:49 PST 2009

That will only work if there's actually an admin paying attention to
the list.  If not, the rest of us have to watch you whinge and none of
us can do anything about it.

The way you're supposed to unsubscribe is to send an email to:
g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
and put the word unsubscribe in the subject line.  Have you tried that yet?

--
Rich