[G4] unsubsribe

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Wed Feb 18 14:50:59 PST 2009

Would you like it if someone could UNSUBSCRIBE for you on ANY list? :-)
Say that they did it "Just for a joke".,.. but how much time would
you waste trying to figure out what's going on.
I how no problems with confirming it.

Have you tried to do business with AT&T or AC&T U-verse on line.
Talks about frustration, that's "Ring Around the Rosy" frustration.
:-)
RHB