[G4] unsubsribe

Rob Beatty beattyr2003 at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 15:01:42 PST 2009

I chalk it up to them being lazy and or morons.  May or maynot be true, but
at least I feel better :D.  An internet mailing list isn't like junk mail.
It usually doesn't just start coming, you have to subscribe to it.  Which
ment you went through a few pages that talked about the list ect ect.  So in
the end, they appear to be too lazy to figure out how to get off the list...