[G4] unsubsribe

Eric Smith eric-s-smith at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 16:12:58 PST 2009

Yes, and when you subscribe, as I recall, you're shown a page that
gives you information about the list including how to unsubscribe.
But even if you have forgotten, a simple polite request to the list
will probably be as or more effective than throwing a tantrum.

But my favorite was this guy, who can't even be bothered to spell
"unsubscribe" correctly.

Eric S.