[G4] Why dies ut taje si kibg ti UNsubscribe to this list?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 14:16:39 PST 2009

Are you saying "your mother is a chimpanzee"?

Topical huh? :-)

I think it's only natural that this list comes to regard itself as smiling fondly on a vintage technology. But heck, I'm still a ways off giving up this G4. I had to smuggle it into work under the IT Nazi's noses, the fact that it doesn't have a significant resale value is a big plus as I'll probably have to leave it here.

OK so I'm stuck at Tiger, but the rest of the company is still running WinXP! I'd prefer my G4/Tiger to a Dingely Dell XP (what the company supplies).

John