[G4] Nostalgia's not what it used to be, en-it ?

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Fri Feb 20 18:33:56 PST 2009

Back on track with this issue, The Tiger dvd still wants to restart
after restart even on the 'option' startup. out of frustration I
reinstalled X10.4.10 on both and X11 i started to put on the Slave,
they came off the mac site, my Master drive works fine now, I HOPE,
but the slave restarting from the X11 wont even load past the startup
OSX screen it just fills up the blue line and that's it. I try Safe
Boot or the 'Option' start, I think maybe the Open Firmware reset ,
which was: reset-nvram (return), set-defaults (return), reset-all
(return), may have done something i really don't know PRAM setting's,
help