What have I done/[G4] Nostalgia

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 23:49:06 PST 2009

On 23/02/2009, at 1:52 AM, CDT wrote:
Thanks Dan T, I'm not too sure but the SATA won't open since I loaded
upgrade 10.4.11 on to it, and then issued the Open Firmware command
fixed the select/crash problem on the Master drive, which run's with
10.4.10
I wouldn't think the SATA would be affected by a pram order as such,
it couldn't have disorganized the ROM setting that way ?, nor should
the upgrade have stuffed it up?

But hey I'm on the verge of wiping the SATA clean with all the neat
little animation's, cool programs and stuff I have worked on since I
can't access it !