[G4] Correct English Flame War

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Mon Feb 23 10:05:02 PST 2009

On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:38 PM, Robert H. Baucom wrote:

> Is this a G4 "Problem and Tech discussion" site or a "Correct
> English" Flame War.
> Acting like a bunch of teenagers :-)
>
> The Ole Curmudgeon

> snip

While I appreciate your desire to keep the G4 list on topic about G4
computers,  I have to say that it does me some good to see that there
are still at least a few people out there that care about grammer.
With our education system turning out illiterates in droves - despite
spending more money on it than ever - things like this give me SOME
hope that we are not, as the song says, on the Eve Of Destruction.

Another Old Curmudgeon.