[G4] G4 partition

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Tue Feb 24 19:08:57 PST 2009

On 24.02.2009, at 21:00, John Niven wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Is it necessary to put OS9 on a different partition? I thought you
> could
> just put it on the same disk/partition as osx.
>
> John

Absolutely it can be on the same partition. In that case, it's only
important, if it's being installed from an OS 9 disc and not a
Classic package for OS X, to install OS 9 first.

Since the question was asked specifically about making separate
partitions, I left that bit out, as I assumed Necole knew that they
could coexist.

And Necole, I just noticed your last name.. Russian for rabbit!

Eric W.