[G4] G4 partition

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:38:47 PST 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I'm not absolutely sure but, I think that you can not put OS9 on the
same partition as OS X 10.5
Necole there is an application that you can purchase that will allow
you to create or change the partition on your HD without reformatting.

See:
http://www.coriolis-systems.com/
Sells for $2250 single user.

  - Harry -