[G4] Ancient Tech? (great link...)

Jonathan I. Nori jin at destinyimage.com
Wed Feb 25 21:17:40 PST 2009

 .::BUMP::.

Just because I really don't want to see a thread this entertaining die
off.

By computer standards, G4s may be ancient technology, but that's no
reason to toss otherwise useful hardware. I mean, at the very least my
old DP450 Digital Audio could double as an anchor for my rowboat. :)

How many people here own a car older that their G4? Show of hands?

*grin*

I just bought another G4 off eBay just for some low-end video editing.
Couldn't beat the price.

Jon

>>> gifutiger at gmail.com 02/22/09 9:57 PM >>>
Greetings ( + )!( + )

Since I really don't understand what your trying to make of this
Subject: Ancient Tech?
And since it doesn't seem that you want to take it off- line I've place

the Subject: Ancient Tech? into my mail "Rules" to DELETE, do not pass

go all eMails immediately that contain the Subject: Ancient Tech so go

ahead send 10,000 eMail about Ancient as I won't see any more of them.

I really don't understand if your "BRAGGING" or "COMPLAINING" but I am

sure that there are others in this group that want you to stop and
since you haven't gotten the word I've fixed it for me.

Best regards,

   -  Harry -
ø?ºº?ø,̧̧,ø?ºº?ø,̧̧,ø?ºº?ø,̧̧,ø?º?ø