10.4.11 KILLED my mac What have I done/[G4]

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Sat Feb 28 00:12:59 PST 2009

I gave up trying a few things and downloaded XPostFacto had a look at all the Open Firmware Verbose stuff, and tried a few more settings on the G4,

I decided hey I'll try and Download 10.4.11 for my master since maybe it only being 10.4.10, while the SATA was 11, could have caused some incompatibility issue

After trying to load it up on my Master drive (the working one) it crashed in the process and now the whole computer Master and Slave won't open past startup; the blue band won't even start loading up, PRAM and Option or Firmware resets wont do a thing.

So I figured it out Tiger 10.4.11 Combo PPC - KILLED MY MAC