[G4] apps issue...outta nowhere

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sat Jan 3 23:57:25 PST 2009

I mentioned it because I'm always bothered by purposeful misspelling
- I hate to see literacy deteriorate, and I don't see the convenience
of typing a "4" in place of "for," and so on. No one is so short on
time that he or she needs to skip a couple of letters, and
furthermore, letters are easier to type than numbers.. Unless you're
the type who slowly pecks at the keyboard? Regardless, I won't say
more about it since it's off-topic.

As far as the issue at hand goes: Bill, were you also using the
software cwick mentioned? I hope I'm not buying Leopard just to have
it be buggy and go unfixed by Apple as they continue to migrate to
the monopoly desktop CPU-maker. I've heard there are bugs on the PPC
which don't show up on Intel.

Eric W.