[G4] Re: apps issue...outta nowhere

Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 09:37:56 PST 2009

On 1/3/09, Eric Wood wrote:

>  Are you trying to be annoying with your style of writing?

Of course he's not "trying". But it's okay and just symptomatic of
young people today. When I interview candidates for positions where
they'll be expected to produce publishable composition, fully eighty
percent of those under the age forty can't write a passable English
paragraph. This speaks volumes about their character and is the
reason we off-shore half of our technical reports. Respect, honor,
and pride are vanishing in the US.

Happy New Year!  :-/